Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A SLICE OF LIFE......................



Today when I sit on a chair and just think that ,what I have done in my life?, the reply i got "nothing different", just lived mine life as others do, like just completed their studies and entered into a job then to a married life, then kids and so on. Now when I get back to mine old memories in mine childhood days, I just use to laugh and feel little soulful.
I remember those days when I am in 5th or 6th grade and Uncle, Aunty visit our house & they ask me " Beta bade hoke kya banoge" the reply comes from my end "Uncle IAS", and they reply good" Beta hausiyar hai " and my parents also feel great after listening those words. But as I grow up, I came to know the meaning of those three words "IAS" , which looks very easy to speakout but difficult to implement.
Thats true its not Impossible but yes it is not so easy too, when anyone tell that i m preparing for UPSC from last 2-3 years but didn't qualified, the reply comes from my mouth that " If I will do preparation for a year , I will definitely get selected in it" in the front of mine parents and relatives and they appreciate me too, But internally I knew it that it is easy to say these words but difficult to implement it, and seriously I am also afraid of preparing for it , as its not easy to crack UPSC exam.
The words comes out from my heart" hey bhagwan IAS banade, itna paisa dede ki kisi cheez ki kami na rahe" and a minute after the most common words come out " jab kismat me ho hatode , to kaise milege pakode; hamari kismat hi bekaar likhi hai bhagwan ne" and start blaming our luck, but never tried to achieve b'coz we all were afraid of taking this risk.
And few lines comes in mind:-

He rest by day
And sleep by night.
He gave up play
and some delight.
Dry books he read,
Never tried to learn.
And bad ahead,
Success to earn.
He plodded on with
Faith and pluck;
And when he failed,
He called it luck.

2 comments: